- Intensive kneading system (patented by Sancassiano) by means of two mixing Spiral tools
- Off-center cylindrical rotating post, synchronized with the bowl motion for a better gluten development.
- Reduced kneading times compared with traditional single spiral systems.
- Heavy duty construction optimal for hard dough and strong flour.
- Customized mixing tool and configurations, for cookies, short bread, cakes
- Customized tool rotating speed according to the product hydration.
- Good gluten development.
- Good flexibility of dough dimension.
- Good adaptability to any quantity of dough.
- DF Models: Bowls (batch) from 140 up to 800 Kg available
Double Force Removable Bowl Mixer is especially useful for:
- Toast bread
- Puff pastry
- Flour tortilla
- Laminated dough
- Panettone and Pandoro
|Available Mixing Tools |
|A ||Standard tool to mix the majority of yeasted dough. |
|B ||Double effect spiral for intensive mixing action: breadstick, tin bread etc or for mixing thick creams. |
|C ||Cutting tool, useful for non structured dough: short bread, cookies etc |
|D ||Flat beater tool, useful for all semi liquid dough as muffin, scones etc |
It is possible to combine different tools too: for example C+D and A+D for productions of wirecutted or rotary molded biscuits.